Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members of the Synergy Alliance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is Sigmar's Hammer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfenlan
Guild Recruit
Guild Recruit

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Where is Sigmar's Hammer? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:40 pm

I've been there, but dam I can't find it again. I walked everywhere through Altdorf yesterday, couldn't find it. Can someone tell me where it is, what it's by? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Its right up the stairs from where the Guild NPC is. You can't miss it, right next to where you buy the horse.
Back to top Go down
http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?i
Elfenlan
Guild Recruit
Guild Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Market Square?
Back to top Go down
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:15 am

All the way South, big fortress kinda thingy. Once in there, hug right until you get to an open space, you will see the horses on your right, if you keep going west, you will see some stairs. On the top of the stairs a single door that leads to the Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Elfenlan
Guild Recruit
Guild Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Ok one more question. I was told there was a guild vault? Where is that? In Sigmars Hammer? Or that banker outside?
Back to top Go down
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm

OK, that's a bit tougher to explain. You know the Bank/AH in Market Square? Well, it's sorta behind that building to the west. It's called the First Bank of Altdorf I believe...

Altdorf is not an easy city to navigate in lol
Back to top Go down
Elfenlan
Guild Recruit
Guild Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Ok, I know about the bank. I know any player can use the vault there. Is there ALSO a guild vault there? Like one where we can all deposit our items into a common vault?
Back to top Go down
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Yup, depending on vault access in the guild, members can deposit and withdraw items/$$

I believe we have Vault 1 open for Item Deposit/Withdraw to all Members. I could be wrong. I believe there are a total of 4 tabs of 60 bank slots each in the Guild Vault. We unlock a 2nd I believe at Rank 12.

I should make a sticky with all the rewards and what not concerning Guild here... might get to that soon.
Back to top Go down
Elfenlan
Guild Recruit
Guild Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:05 pm

Ok. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. There is a door that says is only avaialble to officers, is it in there? I don't know where else it coudl be. If you find it, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:43 pm

It's not in the Guld Tavern, but there should be one in there, will send that feedback in as well.

The Guild Vault is located behind the Bank/AH in Market Square... I could take you there, not really easy to explain.
Back to top Go down
Elfenlan
Guild Recruit
Guild Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:57 pm

I think I know where you're talking about. I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Sigmar's Hammer?   Where is Sigmar's Hammer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Sigmar's Hammer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: