Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members of the Synergy Alliance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-09-18

The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? Empty
PostSubject: The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?   The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I do not think I have to elaborate on this... I mean, BioWare is making it, based on KotOR, 300 years after the series as a fact, 1k years before the movies... WHICH IS WAS EXACTLY WHAT SWG SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!

But That's OK, I am glad SOE made the mistake that BIOWARE will rectify.

*orgasmic emotion followed by satisfied sigh*

I assume this will be by 2011 or 2012.

But I already have butterflies floating in my belly because of this.

Oh, must change pants...
Back to top Go down
http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?i
borros
Admin
Admin
borros

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?   The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:06 am

i didnt realize it before but its being put out by EA...

I f'ing hate EA. Makes you wonder how much it will suck because of them.
Back to top Go down
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

PostSubject: Re: The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?   The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:22 am

Fuck EA, they are just the publisher, BioWare is the one making it. Stop hatin.
Back to top Go down
borros
Admin
Admin
borros

PostSubject: Re: The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?   The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:53 am

so... good game, no tech support~
Back to top Go down
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

PostSubject: Re: The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?   The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:18 am

Have you've needed Tech support for Warhammer?

Isn't LucasArts in charge of that? In which case we screwed anyway, cause they sucked at SOE and SWG.

Now, if it's EA in charge of it, well, I have received 2 free Fenders for Rock Band that have been faulty. I have had not yet been victim of any faulty tech support from EA, yet.

Sure, the Fenders have been faulty, but they took care of me for free. 2 times.

Swearing off a game based on the fact that it is the Devil publishing it is kinda bogus. If it's a good game, I as a gamer, will buy it. And it's BioWare making it. That is enough for me to buy the game. Not counting that it is Star Wars. KOTOR Star Wars. KOTOR Star Wars made by BioWare.

Need to change pants again...
Back to top Go down
borros
Admin
Admin
borros

PostSubject: Re: The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?   The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:47 am

not saying I wont buy it. that excuse was always dumb to me, not to buy a game cause Sony or whoever made it. But keep in mind that they will have a lot to do with it (EA)...

when you cant play the game, as a bunch cant right now, because of CTD/extreme lag, etc... its EA sending the form letter tech support that doesnt do a bit of difference, if it even pertains to your problem at all. And as much as I like WAR, it has a ton of game issues on the hardware side, not to mention memory leaks everywhere. So its not really fair to say that EA will mean nothing to you if you buy from BioWare.
Back to top Go down
Zyrath
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Zyrath

PostSubject: Re: The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?   The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:53 am

Well, I thought it was Mythic that dealt with all that stuff and not EA... I thought EA just provided servers and distributed the game/controllers...

Still, its Star Wars The Old Republic. BioWare will shine over EA Very Happy BioWare will take care of us... EA can just get the game to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?   The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next MMO for me... and possibly BoOB?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: OOC-
Jump to: